Halloween and Thanksgiving are over, which can only mean that the big one is just around the corner. With that in mind, if you would like your order to be delivered before 25th December, Royal Mail are recommending the following last postage dates.
- Monday 30th November – BFPO Operational HM Forces
- Friday 4th December – Australia and New Zealand
- Monday 7th December – BFPO Static Forces
- Wednesday 9th December – Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- Thursday 10th December – Canada, Cyprus, and Malta
- Friday 11th December – Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia) and Turkey
- Saturday 12th December – Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
- Wednesday 16th December – Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- Friday 18th December – UK 2nd Class, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
- Monday 21st December – UK 1st Class (please choose the upgrade in the postal options)
Please allow me a day before these dates for packaging. Dragonrat will then be closed from 22nd to 30th December. These are recommended last posting dates, they do not guarantee delivery on time.
Given the circumstances with the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s not unforeseeable that there may be interruptions or delays caused by reduced postal staff, so I would strongly advise to make your purchases as soon as you can.
If you would like to check with Royal Mail yourselves, the link is: https://www.royalmail.com/sites/royalmail.com/files/2020-10/royal-mail-consumer-latest-recommended-posting-dates-christmas-2020.pdf